Happy New Year! I hope you all have an awesome day! It’s time to set our intentions for 2022. Here are a few of my 2022 Reading Goals.
- Read 20 Books: I’m planning to read a lot of chunky fantasy this year and I don’t want to feel rushed by my reading goal.
- Spend Less Money: I have so many books on my tbr. I don’t need to spend money on more books. And if I do buy I’m going to try to buy used every chance I get.
- Use StoryGraph: I love the idea of tracking what I read, but Goodreads doesn’t always work. And my short experience with StoryGraph has already been more pleasant than with Goodreads. But I’ll probably continue to use both for now.
- Read through the Cosmere: The next two goals are the reason for such a small reading goal. I want to make it as far as I can through the Cosmere.
- Read through The Wheel of Time Series: I want to make it as far as I can through The Wheel of Time Series.
So those are my 2022 reading goals. What do you have planned this year?
7 thoughts on “2022 Reading Goals”
Good Luck with The Wheel of Time. I am definitely going to have another go at this some time as I gave up at book 9 last time. I’m going to reread the first one once I’ve finished watching the TV series.
Thanks! How was the TV series? I don’t want to spoil anything, so I haven’t watched it yet.
We like it. My OH has never read the books and he’s really enjoying it.
Yay! That’s exciting!
Wonderful goals, I’m also planning on not spending too much money on books this year and get through my tbr 😂 Wishing you a fantastic year of reading in 2022!
Thank you! Same to you!